Tuesday, July 15, 2008

family love

So we went home for the 4th of July. The trip was full of some great things....in no particular order... please read on...

this little angel was born and it was so awesome to be home to see dan and nicci experience this miracle. I will say that I did call the birth date. 6th of July. such a fun time for the family of three

luke and I at the hospital...thumbs up for babies.


I was able to go see presley and mommy before I left. nic is a natural and I didn't want to leave. that baby is so loved


I also was so lucky to see some more little angels...kate is the newest little baby and she is so darling. jake was obsessed with her. I can't believe our fam is growing so much

ladera has an amazing show for the 4th. Soooo many people but really worth the crowds.


the Davis fam

olivia getting excited thinking about America... so patriotic

the Fuller fam

I loved hanging out with my family full of girls. they are so fun and I feel so blessed to have these sweet dream cakes in my life.


the 4th also happens to be Tylers Birthday. He really wanted an Army party so Peter went to work. he put on his black shoe polish beard and grabbed a gun, that I had no clue my dad had, and went by the name "Officer Johnson"


He spoke with a deep voice and actually sounded like he was a serial killer. Tyler eventually asked where Peter was... to smart for our silly games. It was one for the books

met up with sligness for a little bagels and brew... a mission viejo original

jill came up from SC where she lives on the sand. She is a dark shade of beauty. I loved seeing these two girls. They are so hilarious and we got to catch up on life for a quick minute.

I stayed with Britt for most of the time I was home. Jake is getting so old and even though he tries to punch me away from him when I give him a hug... I know deep down he loves me and knows I love a good challenge.

look at his sweet face.

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

that is not jacob. no way. he's 10! and that bed in deer valley was ok but it ain't got nothin on the siegel's.

PJ and Julie said...

looks like such a fun weekend! you and your sisters are all so gorgeous!

The Plewe Clan said...

Love all the pics! So fun to see you on the jetway in SLC!

Fuller Family said...

Love the pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. I hope my kids didn't drive Mike insane!! They just love you guys!

Lisa said...

our time together was much to short, but the bagels and brew was a thrill. I just love you so much little Sligness.

Tanner Family said...

Jake looks tan in that picture!

Swaner Family said...

Love to see updates on the Fuller fam. You guys are growing like crazy! I'm sure you are best aunt ever!

Ricci said...

yah!
its cute!!!i think your family are kind and good