Sunday, June 29, 2008

sar & bri

These two celebrated there marriage this past thursday. It was at a gorgeous house with probably the best food I have ever had. Sarah was all smiles all night and I loved seeing her so happy. They were both surrounded with family and friends who adore them.


I think sarah looks stunning in this picture. It was kind of far away so its a little blurry.

katie made the trip 8 weeks before her baby comes. It was really fun to see her. I finally got to see morgie and remember just how hilarious and darling she is...

This is what I mean... she was all smiles




Mike was clearly pondering back to our recent wedding celebration just 11 months ago...

brooke was in town for the week so she came to the celebration as well

9 comments:

nicole said...

I'm so glad someone posted pics finally! Sarah looks beautiful, what a pretty setting. Wish we could have been there...

sarah marie. said...

thank you so much for posting shan..i haven't seen any pictures yet. i love you so much and was so happy to have you there! and brooke and michael of course.

Ashly said...

i was waiting to see pics of this day, and then you and katie both posted! she really does look absolutely beautiful and so happy! it looks like you guys had a fun time too!

cait said...

oh my gosh these pictures are gorgeous! I want to see more! i am obsessed with her dress.

naomi megan. said...

Wow, she looks beautiful! What a killer dress. Whenever I see new wedding photos I wish I could do it all over again....

Thanks for sharing. Hope you and your hubby are well!

PJ and Julie said...

how fun. Sarah looks gorgeous, as well as you and Mike! Hope you guys have fun at home over the weekend!

Lisa said...

Sarah looks so pretty! So do you little Slig, I am loving your dress. I miss you and love you!

Smith, Here! said...

sarah looks smokkin. i want to see more from that night, shans will you email me some? seriously.

Cason and Marie said...

Love the blog! Yes we should get together before we leave. We leave the second or third week in August, so lets get together before then! Tell Mike to call Cason!