Sunday, June 8, 2008

my sister brittany..

I am a horrible person for not doing this a few days ago. My sis had a birthday this past week and I just wanted to give her a proper shout out. She is probably the most understanding, fun-loving, caring person I know. seriously. she always has the best advice and can figure out a solution to any problem. She is so much fun to be around and has a way of making everyone feel welcome and loved. She is a great example and I feel sick when I think about my life without her in it. She is one of the few people that I know will be there for me no matter what. I know that we were best friends in the heavens. Happy Birthday sis.... love you a lot. (don't rage on the pic. I wanted one with your birthday hat. hilarious)

6 comments:

nicole said...

Happy birthday Britt! That is so sweet what you wrote Shannon. I really like Brittany too and love that I will always have her around thanks to you and Mike!

How much longer until you come visit again....?

Tanner Family said...

Thanks for the shout out, I miss you already! Yes that pic is nasty but really the man singing Happy Birthday to the National Anthem was hilarious!

Lula. said...

Shannon---

Could you email your address to me? I want to invite you to Brooke's shower. Email it to lubrutsch@yahoo.com Thanks!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to your sister! She was always so nice to me when I was a freshman. I would go over to her apt with Allie H. and always thought she was so pretty and sweet.

Chrissy said...

Yay for Brittany's birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Britt! Hopefully we run into each other again soon!

Perley Family said...

Happy birthday to Brittany! I love Brittany! I hope she is doing well. Her son is so adorable!