a lot of my favorites at my favorite place.
Finally saw this dream of a woman. I got there just in time for her to finish her huge bean burrito. must be nice boo.
Jill and I made it to 39 at smash ball without stopping. we tried for about an hour to get past that.
got to catch up with lisa for a thrilling moment in time.
hung out with these two in there new home which is darling
got to see my sweet nephew jake
Then this past weekend mike and I decided to take a drive to sundance and ended up taking the lift to the top to have a picnic. It was a beautiful day
I might have a fear of heights now
6 comments:
LOVED your visit. come again?
jake's 17. and i love that er has her bandaids on from eating her fingers.
I loved having you around, and only three more weeks until I get you, mike, and PRESLEY! Can't wait. Those pics of Sundance made us miss last summer. But the beach is nice too....
Your visit was such a sweet treat. I didn't get to see you for nearly long enough. Come back soon!
Cute pics! Hope you had back home!I totally miss it. Don't you?
You have GOT TO READ THIS BLOG...
www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment