Sunday, May 11, 2008

lakers go to utah

We had so much fun the other night at the laker/jazz game in salt lake. I was not expecting the reaction that we got to our attire and sign. I actually love that stuff but I can't say that abby was thrilled about people yelling and throwing things at us. Grown men actually looked me in the face and gave me the bird with both hands and yelled "YOU SUCK!!!"..... so that was nice. These pictures don't really tell the story because they were taken when I was not defending my life. There were two girls sitting next to Mike that would scream in his face everytime the jazz got a rebound. It got to the point where I was seconds away from getting into my first chick fight (always wanted to) but mike said that might not be the best idea. I was on edge the whole game but I loved every second of the opposition. Go Lakes!!





Peter carried this sign so proudly. It was scary but hilarious to see his confidence in his team.


poor abby was forced to wear the jersey and kept saying how she felt like a trader to utah. would not have it any other way


This was him walking up and down the isle holding his sign as people tried to steal it away from him. Its only 7 seconds long because this kid kept hitting my arm behind me.

11 comments:

Jenny Fuller said...

hahaha oh my gosh Peter's sign is sooooooo huge! I wish I could have been there so bad. ah gosh, oh well.
i love you all.

PJ and Julie said...

sounds like so much fun! Except I would have been one of the people throwing stuff at you! thank you for the yellow tights.

Tanner Family said...

Peter is crazy and I love it. I could totally see you winning in a girl fight, you punch really hard...I would know (although you have never once won a fight with me...i dominate you)

Tanner Family said...

I once knew a man named...visit!

The Larsons said...

go jazz!!! I must say I think the tights would have made me laugh so hard I wouldn't have any air to yell at you guys. You LA fans really can show off those legs.

The Larsons said...

By the way that was Matt that posted the last comment. Go Lakers!!

nicole said...

So sad we missed it! Looked like you guys had so much fun, you love kobe.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

go lakers! thanks for still supportn' them in utah! we need some love tonight and NEED to win! looks like you guys are having fun! GO LAKERS!!!
*cindy-loo

Fuller Family said...

Awesome. Props to you two for going anywhere in public with Peter, let alone a Lakers game in Salt Lake. Excited to see you guys this weekend. Mike, prepare yourself for some serious second-hand smoke.

nicole said...

really tho shann, you need to be updating way more than this while we are long distancing.

also, rumor has it you are coming for a visit. just so you know I am sabotaging the fuller weekend a showing up atleast once. get ready.

and, I miss you. and dan misses mike d. we belong together.

Tanner Family said...

Lakers play tonight Holla!!!