After weeks of going to the laundry mat to dry my clothes my sweet treat of a set is ready to wash and dry. We got to Provo feeling so blessed that Dan and Nicole were so nice to let us use there washer and dryer from there place in Ladera. After Mike and Dan hauled it up three flights of stairs we realized that it was a gas dryer and we needed an electric. I felt so bad for those boys. Needless to say I spent day and night on Craigslist trying to find one for cheap. We finally got lucky and were able to buy both for pretty cheap from a family who is moving. Lately I find myself just standing in front of them with a smile on my face...glowing...peaceful. I am so happy they are here and I can wash everything in our apartment. They bring me such joy.... Simple treasures in life. sometimes we forget, let us not. (and yes mike did shave his head)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
ain't life grand
After weeks of going to the laundry mat to dry my clothes my sweet treat of a set is ready to wash and dry. We got to Provo feeling so blessed that Dan and Nicole were so nice to let us use there washer and dryer from there place in Ladera. After Mike and Dan hauled it up three flights of stairs we realized that it was a gas dryer and we needed an electric. I felt so bad for those boys. Needless to say I spent day and night on Craigslist trying to find one for cheap. We finally got lucky and were able to buy both for pretty cheap from a family who is moving. Lately I find myself just standing in front of them with a smile on my face...glowing...peaceful. I am so happy they are here and I can wash everything in our apartment. They bring me such joy.... Simple treasures in life. sometimes we forget, let us not. (and yes mike did shave his head)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
So jealous! All we have is a washer. I dream about having two front loaders. Sorry we didn't get to see you, Addie wasn't feeling so hot and sitting all day in the rain with my two month old wasn't my idea of a good time. However we would love to see you guys, maybe dinner or something. And if you are ever in SLC give me a call.
Brandon shaved his head too..and you know how I feel about that..I don't want to talk about it.
nice scrubs! mike kind of looks like the guy from prison break in a way
simple pleasures!! love it!
That is unfair! We went 8 months without a washer and dryer!
so fancy! rolling at your hand on your hip even when pulling out the clothes. and at.."let us not"..ha!
So i will actually (for real) be in Provo this week for the girls soccer game. Lets get together, if you aren't busy or working. email?
That is so exciting to have your own Washer and Dryer. Scott and I still don't after 6 years...what are we going to do? I love the new shaved head. I guess they all have to try it once right? You should have seen your brother!!! You look great, and I hope you are liking your job. We will be up at the end of October and would LOVE to see you guys. We will keep in touch. (And yes.. I splurged and got Ty Vans. They are the absolute cutest! )
You are a try hard.
SO cute! You guys do laundry together? Make that last. So cute.
Mike-
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Vin Diesel with that shaved head. You little freaking bruise
an update? maybe?
Post a Comment