Thursday, August 30, 2007
URGENT!
Attention bloggers... I have a really big problem. I went to buy 2 BYU all-sport passes online and they are SOLD OUT!!! I tried and tried but I can't believe it! If anyone knows anyone who happened to buy 2 or does not think they are going to the game this weekend please please let me know. I am going to cry if I can't go to the games. .... and updates are on the way. Married life and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i need tickets too!
holy crap, mrs. davis.
what???! sold out, here i am stil a cougar and i dont know these things. i just thought you buy them in the one stop every year, ha!
happens to the best of us.
Shanny...I might be able to help you out. Call me
YEAYYY!!!! You are back! I hope hope hope that you are in my ward today! i can't wait to see you as a married chinook!
Hey Shannon-
Mike gave me your blog address before you guys got married and finally I am commenting... Congratulations to you two. I was so sad that we could not be at your reception but I have seen you on practically EVERYONE'S blogs that I know of! I feel like I was there. The bridesmaid's dresses were so cute! Anyway, I hope you both are so happy. We should go on a triple date with you guys and Dan and Nicole. That would be too much fun.
Jaryn
Post a Comment