I thought these pics were hilarious. Even though we all look nasty I had to post them anyway. I miss my sisters so much being here on the east coast. They are so much fun and I get sad on holidays, like today, when I can't be with my fam. By the way, for some reason New York is freezing right now. Last I checked it was April. I don't know what is going on. Spring anyone?
Sunday, April 8, 2007
miss these guys...
I thought these pics were hilarious. Even though we all look nasty I had to post them anyway. I miss my sisters so much being here on the east coast. They are so much fun and I get sad on holidays, like today, when I can't be with my fam. By the way, for some reason New York is freezing right now. Last I checked it was April. I don't know what is going on. Spring anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i love nothing more than these shots. i roll every time i see them. which is funny actually because i only know you but i find myself laughing and saying "i love jenny in this one" or "i keep thinking brooke is britney in this one"..love me some fuller's.
I am dying laughing! I love the last one of you and why is Brooke always in my space? Hey, I forgot to tell you that I like your new profile on HotSaints.com much better!
good one britney..i'm rolling.
Oh no! I just glanced at them and I thought with Easter and all...but now what do I say? Nice balls, really that sounds worse!
hey shannon, i just want to know one thing. are you the photographer or is your freind sarah the photgrapher in all these pictures on your blog?? because i love the photos, and all that you, or she added to them. Im really into photography myself, even though it does not show on my blog. but i wanted to know what she uses as far as camera and other stuff, or if its you, what you use. anyways i was just wondering. thanks
I am getting tired of looking at these pictures. Time for an update!
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE...CUTEST FAMILY EVVER~ those fullers and those bods of theres, not fair!
Post a Comment