Monday, April 23, 2007

hilarious



So tonight I decided to do my late night grocery shopping to avoid the mass crowds at the blasted Fairway. Its world famous, apparently, so people fly in from Korea to get there groceries. The lines are insane and the people play bumper carts running through the store.... So after barely getting out alive I am finally walking back to my aparment, just minding my own business enjoying the wonderful spring night. I set my three bags down to adjust the weight when like a thief in the night (I guess he really was one....ha) this sweet old man bum runs up doing about 80mph and swipes my grocery bag! I literally was speechless and just started laughing because of how he was running away. I swear he was doing high knees or prancing or something. haha... anyway it made my night and I can't get the image out of my head.... new york is hilarious. (he stopped so I could get a picture, obviously)

14 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i'll find him shan. i'll get your beef and chicken back. but he can keep the cookie dough. no more pizzookes for me. i'm going rexy.

Tanner Family said...

What a knee slapper! I can just see you laughing as he takes off with your bag. It would have been funnier had you chased him...maybe not.

Ash and Christian said...

Shut up! That would have freaked me RIGHT out! Lucky for you, you're a "New Yorker" now and that kind of stuff just makes you laugh. :)

Thank you for sharing...

Brandon the Blogger said...

Super freak...you did not have to take the dudes picture...

what was the little balls comment all about that b left on your blog during easter?

PS cat noises (and weird hand motions)

Brandon the Blogger said...

...ALSO...add my personal blog to your favs...please...

Brandon the Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon the Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon the Blogger said...

When I go to San Francisco there are a lot of bums, but since I am on a first name basis with them, I would just say, "Hey Larry give em back!" or "Yo dog keep the change..." Anyway...check out my blog. I will produce the commentary that will bring you back day after day...peace out from Dub...that is Dublin for all ya'll that don't know.

Shannon add me to your FAVs
www.brandonisblogging.blogspot.com/

nicole said...

I love this man's face and I love the old woman who was kind enough to walk you home. I also happen to love Brandon the Bloggers comments. Miss him and Britt in Provs.

Tanner Family said...

Really this show is right up your alley. Remember when you were obsessed with that "Big Brother" reality show, its even better! Promise!

sarah marie. said...

you were obsessed with big brother?! i'm rolling. but maybe laughing harder at all of brandon's comments..especially the kitty one.

sarah marie. said...

and 12 comments?! sheesh.

Unknown said...

I don't even know what big brother is.... does anyone?

Smith, Here! said...

ok loving the cartoon effects, hahah..reminds me of when sarah posted and found her own "mr. darcy!" you new york bloggers are too much!