So I just loved this wall in Soho and wanted to post about it as well as ryan and davis who are two of my favorite people in NYC. So funny and I die over them. We just can't decide which one we like more....haha. Anyway.. Just trying to hurry and catch up on my blog so excuse the randomness. This is my shout out to Ryan and Davis....RIP I like funny people (#3 of 100)
Monday, February 12, 2007
Soho Wall .... Sweet Davis and Ryan
So I just loved this wall in Soho and wanted to post about it as well as ryan and davis who are two of my favorite people in NYC. So funny and I die over them. We just can't decide which one we like more....haha. Anyway.. Just trying to hurry and catch up on my blog so excuse the randomness. This is my shout out to Ryan and Davis....RIP I like funny people (#3 of 100)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you can not keep the boys away. that is so chill. just like you. visit me.
look at our little girl blogging away. so proud.
Post a Comment