Thursday, February 22, 2007


So there is this off broadway 80's prom here in Manhattan. You show up at this big building and when you walk in it is exactly like your highschool prom but in the 80's. So they had the jocks, dorks, drama club, slutty chearleaders and so forth. It was so hilarious and it made me miss my days at Capo. Even more so it made me miss the 80's. Music was great. Dancing was great.




Pre-Show dance party. Thank you sarah for your skill behind the camera.



Apparently the guys we went with thought that what they were wearing was 80's gear. Not so much. If I went again I would for sure just go with girls. No comment on the night.



This was the Michael Jackson wanna be. He was actually really good. They had other thrills too but I was too busy getting it done on the dance floor.



I wish I could have been 16 in the 80's. Such a great decade. Miss it everyday.

1 comment:

nicole said...

the 80's are really nice to you.