So I don't love the knicks. I don't even like them actually. But when I got to this game at Madison Square I decided that I do love knicks fans. They yell, scream, smoke cigars, eat a lot of hot dogs... and thats just the girls. I am not kidding the girls that were there were crazy. I saw the craziest chick fight. They were spitting, pulling hair and screaming at each other over some guy that was playing both of them.
My favorite part was obviously the chearleaders. I mean they weren't the laker girls but they were incredible. I felt like I was at strip club. The men would start yelling " shake it baby" and "get it girl" hahaha it was amazing
So this guy Brandon took me to this game. What he failed to mention when we got there was that this was a "knicks no chicks night" set up by the singles ward. So I rolled up to my seat surrounded by 40 guys from the Manhattan 8th ward. Is that a joke? Everyone thought I was an idiot for showing up. I don't invite guys to spa day with the girls. Its just awkward.
Just trying to get into charater at the game.... No big deal. I miss the Lakers.
3 comments:
Shannon! You are so cute. I love your short hair. It looks like urban life is treating you well.
you look the best in the one when you're dancing on the court. i love that they recruted you.
that is hilarious. but you looked real good for all forty of those boys.
Post a Comment