Monday, January 1, 2007

Here I am!! HAPPY 2007!!!


Well spending 2007 in New York was such a huge thrill. We went to times square and waited for 8 hours to see the ball drop along with half the world. It was probably the most fun thing I have ever done for New Years. People are crazy here but I could go on for hours with stories.... a lot happens when your caged in like cattle for 8 hours.


I was starving at this point of the night and there was one restaurant in our little section that was selling a sandwich for 20 dollars and a can of diet coke for 8 dollars, such a joke.


They did a count down and confetti for every time zone in the world so pretty much we celebrated like 50 times... talk about overkill.. Just kidding...huge thrill.


If you can't tell this is a Picture of the ball. It is that small speck on the top. It was hilarious because they played this rocky music to bring up the ball and it was a tic tac! haha so great.



This was the funniest part about New Years. We were smashed together next to total strangers (I mean I don't even know that guy next to me) and because New Yorkers tell it like it is there were about 5 million fights going on around us. Jersey on the top left corner was the one who would not take anyones crap. So amazing.... Love this place!

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

my shanny! welcome to blogger! FINALLY i converted you. ps..why didn't you write about when that sexy foriegner tried to kiss you at midnight? bloggy blog blog!

nicole said...

shnoooky??? Is this really you? a blogger? Nothing brings me more joy in the new year. You are beautiful, come home to me soon......

Fernando said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anna said...

Shannon - I am so excited to read your blog now! I am glad your roommate converted you.

Andrew said...

Can we get an update por favor (please)?

nicole said...

really though sweetie, an update would be real nice for the friend you left in provo. blog. or give me your password and i will blog pics of me and see if we can pull it off. ok?

sarah marie. said...

seriously shan?

Andrew said...

How was the JT concert?

cait said...

i love you shannsy pants...when are you coming back to utah? will you live with ali so i can see you! meow, call me!

Rae said...

So I just re-read this, while searching diligently to try to find some tips that will get me through tomorrow night.......and I just realized, is that Chateux next to you??